Apar Industries Limited, founded by Late Mr. Dharmsinh D. Desai in the year 1958 is one among the best established companies in India operating in the diverse fields of electrical, metallurgical and chemical engineering. Over the ensuing years it has evolved to be a 500 million US Dollar diversified company offering additional value added products and services in Power Transmission Conductors, cables and Petroleum Specialties.
A technology driven and customer focused vendor to some of the most brand enhancing power companies in India and abroad, Apar has strengthened the business of its customers through proactive product development, timely product delivery and superior product attributes by reinforcing product innovation, cost leadership and premium quality and living its vision 'Tomorrow's Progress Today ' resulting in Reliability, Respect, Reputation and Repeat business through manufacture of Speciality Oils, Power Conductors and cables.
Apar manufactures a wide range of Industrial / Automotive and Speciality Lubricants at its state-of-art blending plants at Rabale - Thane and Silvassa (D.N.H) under SCADA controlled operations accredited with ISO 9001-2008 & ISO 14001-2004 quality systems providing high accuracy blending. Its Quality Control Laboratory is also accredited with NABL and is approved by CISR.
The well-equipped sophisticated laboratory at our Rabale plant includes special testing equipment like Trace Metal Analyzer, FTIR, UV Analyzer, Particulate Counter, Cold Cranking Simulator, salt spray testing, Foaming* & Emulsion Test Apparatus, Air Release Value and 4 Ball Weld Load Testing equipment etc., to offer effective pre and post sales services to our customers. On-line vacuum and micro filters are also part of our production systems, which ensure clean and super clean oils meeting the stringent NAS 1638 classification requirements.
General Purpose Machinery Oils:
Superior Antiwear Hydraulic Oils:
- Power Machinery oils are general-purpose machinery oils manufactured from solvent refined base stocks with selected anti-rust and anti-oxidant additive package
- They maintain a thin film of oil under light and medium load conditions and ensures complete rust protection even during idle periods
- Available in grades of 32, 46, 68, 100, 150, 220, 320 and 460
Antiwear HLP grades Hydraulic Oils:
- Power Hydrol oils are formulated from highly refined base stocks with selected anti-oxidant, anti-wear, anti-rust and anti-foam additive package
- They are designed for systems where high level of anti wear protection is needed yet they are formulated to work where non -anti wear hydraulic oils are generally recommended
- Available in grades of 22, 32, 46, 57, 68, 100 and 150.
High Performance Antiwear HLVP grades Hydraulic Oils:
- Power Hydrol HLP oils are high performance premium grade hydraulic oils formulated from highly refined base oils with high performance additive package for excellent lubrication and anti-wear properties
- Power Hydrol HLP also possess superior water separation and filterability characteristics
- Available in grades of 15, 22, 32, 46, 68 and 100
- Power ULTIMO 32, 46 & 68 are latest generation antiwear hydraulic oils, which have been formulated with high quality Base stocks fortified with special antiwear additives along with special anti rust & anti oxidants
- The product also contains a special VI improver to offer maximum resistance against shear which ensures the proper maintenance of viscosity during continuous use under severe load and also to meet and maintain high performance with improved Wet filterability characteristics